Looking for stock take or trading billing invoice for customer/clients? Let’s check printable template of monthly invoice/reporting sample for stock transfer.
It is used for the Transfer of the ownership rights of the stock to another person. Stock is a share that is traded on the stock exchange. There are many registered companies who issue shares to the general public. Stock is the small part of the total equity of the company. There are many types of shares. Some are transferable their ownership can be transferred to another. But there are also that types of shares that company issues that are not transferable in ownership.
Therefore, here we are talking about the share that are transferrable in ownership mostly called “ordinary shares” in business language. So, we are talking about the transferable shares in this article. Transferable stock when transfer to another person so, the Invoice is being made when to transfer your shares. It is necessary for the record keeping and for the lawful purpose and consideration also. As well as it is easy to maintain and offers security to you.
Benefit of using Stock Transfer Invoice:
- Easy to use
- Efficient record maintenance
- Lawful consideration
- Offers security
- Record of transferring the rights
- Beneficial for both parties “buyer” and “’seller’
How to use Stock Transferring Invoice Template?
The invoice has all the information about the seller, buyer party, the stock information is also must be mentioned there for a record keeping purpose. We have to give all the information about the stock’s quantity, stock’s unit price, a brief Description about the stock, Item number of the share, etc. these all should be mentioned in the invoice.
There are two sections of this invoice contains information are succeeding:
- Upper Section
- Date: date of the transfer must be mentioned in the upper section’s first row.
- Reference number: reference I.D number of the company whose stock is transferring
- Transfer to: the name of the person to whom it is to be transferring should be mentioned.
- Serial number: Serial number of that stock
- Description: the description section includes may the reason of transferring stock, amount transferring, nature of stock etc.
- Stock number: Stock number that is issued from accompany must be mentioned.
- Transfer number: transfer number is must that seller must be mentioned her
- Transfer from: mention here the name of the person who is transferring his/her stock to another person.
- Lower Section:
Lower section includes the following columns:
- Number: the number of the stock must be mentioned that may be a transfer number.
- Item code: item code issued by the organization that also must be written here, therefore tracking is easy.
- Description: description of the stock is must be here in this column.
- Units; as well write the number of units of the stock.
- Quantity: total quantity of shares to be receive d in transfer has to be mentioned.
- Unit price: per unit price of the share must be written in order to calculate the total amount to be paid to the owner.
- Total: the total amount calculated as stock per unit price* = quantity of stock.
Afterwards, of completion you can have one copy with the owner and one with the buyer fot the safety purpose. Therefore, you can have record with you.